Friday, October 7, 2022
HomeEntertainmentWoman describes her humiliation after a vibrator became caught up her bum...

Woman describes her humiliation after a vibrator became caught up her bum and required surgery to remove.

A woman described her humiliation after having to go to the hospital with a vibrator wedged up her buttocks.

The woman used TikTok to share an X-ray she had taken before surgery to remove the vibrator from her body.

Sophie, a TikTok user, posted a video of her encounter, captioning it, “I had a vibrator stuck up my a**e.”

“It was on when it went in and it continued to buzz, possibly for a few hours, what happened was my kids were in bed,” the 27-year-old from Essex stated in a follow-up video.

“I sought advice from NHS 111.” Paramedics were sent. No, I responded, because I wouldn’t be able to get to the hospital until the morning because no one was awake.

“In the morning, I replied, I’ll go to A&E.” It was impossible for me to sleep because my spine was physically buzzing.

“I dozed out eventually.” It was switched off when I woke up. As a result, it’s reasonable to conclude that the battery had died. My assumption was completely incorrect.

“Of course, I had to go to A&E and have an X-ray.” They attempted to fish it out twice with their hands.

“The only option was to have it surgically removed

“I had the surgery, I woke up in recovery and on the table was a kidney dish with a plastic bag in so curious old me who was still on anaesthetic leaned over and grabbed it to see what it was.

“It was like, it’s like a reward. So there, it was, it was, it was in a bag in the kidney dish and I press the on button. It f**king worked, didn’t it?

“I’m sure it had some great technology in its spec, you know?” It had to have been a self-timer, right?

“Or they believed she was having so much fun.” Let’s just change her batteries for free.”

RELATED ARTICLES

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

3 × four =

Most Popular

Recent Comments