After you’ve been completely vaccinated, here’s how to acquire your Covid-19 certificate quickly:
- Visit the Ministry of Health’s website (portal.health.go.ke)
- If you don’t already have an account, create one by filling out the form below and providing the necessary information:
- Have you had your vaccinations? – Yes
- Choose an identifying method (National ID, Passport, Birth Certificate, Alien ID, Military ID)
- Number of identification
- Please enter your email address.
- Fill in your phone number as well as the country code.
- Sign Up after entering your password and confirming it.
If you already have an account, please log in.
Use the following to sign in/log in:
- National Identification Number, Passport Number, Alien Identification Number, and Birth Certificate
The following are the instructions you will receive:
- If you haven’t been vaccinated, click register to fill out the form.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in.
- It’s critical that you input the correct information for your identification.
- Please double-check your contact information since it will be used to send your next vaccination schedule message.
- Details about your relatives are essential.
- Choose your home’s location.
- Choose your allergies and pre-existing conditions. Fill in the blanks with the other allergies/conditions option if they aren’t on the list.
After you’ve double-checked your information, click submit to finish the registration process.
You will be redirected to the Ministry of Health Chanjo KE Dashboard after logging in/registering, which basically reveals your information.
You may also see your vaccination schedule and account information here.
If you’ve already been vaccinated, go to the Dashboard and click VIEW YOUR INFO. You may change your information as well as VIEW CERTIFICATE from this page.
The certificate verifies that you have been vaccinated, as well as the vaccine kind and immunization dates.