Kenya Universities and Institutions Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is a government organization that places competent students in Kenyan colleges and universities. The agency may place you in an institution that you did not expect. For a variety of reasons, you may want to seek KUCCPS inter-university transfer in these instances.
When transferring from one university to another, you no longer need to visit multiple colleges. With a few mouse clicks, you can do it. This will only be feasible if you follow the KUCCPS inter-university or college transfer procedure.
What you’ll need to apply for an inter-university transfer to KUCCPS
Are you qualified for that transfer you’ve been hankering after? Before applying, make sure you meet the following minimal requirements:
- If you’re switching to a new program, you must meet the program’s minimum criteria.
- You must also meet the cut-off points for the course you are switching to.
- You must provide justifications for your application.
Transfers between universities technique KUCCPS
For ongoing students and new enrolees, below is the procedure for KUCCPS inter-university transfer:
- Get online: To avoid long page load times, make sure you have a dependable internet service provider. Make sure you have roughly 50mbs of data on your phone if you’re utilizing a hotspot connection.
- Go to your internet browser and type: To access your browser, go to the “Start Menu” and scroll down until you see the icon for the application. On it, tap.
- Visit the KUCCPS inter-university transfer website: Make use of the official contact information.
- Use the portal to sign in: Your KCSE index number should be entered here. Make sure your county code is at the beginning.
- From the drop-down option, choose your KCSE year: Enter your password, which should be either your index number or the number on your birth certificate. To log in, click the Login button.
- Complete the following sections of the KUCCPS inter-university transfer form: Provide the necessary information, such as the institution to which you will be transferring and the course you will be taking.
- Fill out the form and send it to the following address: Check your work for errors. Before submitting the paper, double-check for any typos or omissions. Once you’ve been authorized, print off your transfer letter and hand it over to the recipient institution.
You’ve applied for the KUCCPS inter-university transfer program and been accepted. Your request will be dealt with by the agency and the institutions involved. Once you’ve been authorized, print off your transfer letter and hand it over to the recipient institution.
How long does it take for the receiving institution to approve your application?
The recipient institution will endorse you after you have submitted your completed inter-university transfer forms. The rate at which you will be helped will differ from one institution to the next. It could take a few hours, days, or even weeks to complete.
Your application will be sent to the releasing university after it has been approved. It will clear you to continue on to the next round of the application. The CEO of the KUCCPS must approve the final phase.
Make a switch to a different faculty.
You do not need to consult KUCCPS if all you want to do is transfer to a different faculty within the same institution. The first thing you should do is report on the admission date. Fill out the registration form for the course you don’t want to take.
After that, you can transfer to any professor, department, or course you like as long as you meet the basic prerequisites. For additional information on how to apply for a transfer, contact the registrar’s office at your institution or college.
Is the KUCCPS inter-university transfer program available?
Following the release of placements, the KUCCPS inter-university transfer system is open for a limited time. Follow up for the inter-transfer once you log into your portal and see that you have been placed.
Contact information for KUCCPS.
Contact KUCCPS at the following address if you have any queries or are having trouble utilizing the inter-transfer portal:
ACK Gardens in Upperhill Nairobi on 1st Ngong’ Avenue.
Phone 1: 020 5137400
Phone 1: 020 5137400
Phone 2: 0723954927
Phone 3: 0734879662
Postal Address: P. O. Box 105166 – 00101, Nairobi
kuccps.ac.ke is the website.
That’s how straightforward the KUCCPS inter-university transfer process is. All you have to do now is log into the site, complete the transfer paperwork, and wait for the results.