When it comes to retrieving their admission letters to KMTC, the majority of new applicants face difficulties. In today’s digital world, you don’t have to be concerned about receiving your KMTC acceptance letter. This procedure has been digitalized, and you can access it from the convenience of your own home.
The admission letter includes information about the school, departments, the course you want to take, the tuition structure, and the length of time the course will last. When you receive your acceptance letter, it means that KMTC has granted you permission to pursue the program of your choosing. The admission letter is available online through the KMTC student site.
Student portal for KMTC
Qualified students who desire to study medical courses and pursue their aspirations in the future can do so at KMTC. It has 68 campuses spread around the country. As a result, students have the opportunity to choose whatever college they want based on the medical degree they want to pursue.
This college’s administration has set up an online platform called the “student portal,” which allows students to communicate with the school administration. You may quickly download your KMTC acceptance letter, apply for different courses, confirm your fee payment, and apply for scholarships through this platform.
How to Make a User Account
Both regular and parallel students can access the KMTC portal. To create an account on the online student portal, students simply need a valid email address and to register using the steps below.
- Log in to the KMTC website.
- Sign in with your email address and password if you have one.
- Continue if you don’t have an account (don’t have an account? Register)
- You’ll be prompted to create an account.
- Fill enter a valid email address and password.
- Select “Create Account” from the drop-down menu.
- You will receive a new email message containing a link that you must click to confirm your email account.
- After that, go to your account and click on the email link.
- You will be taken to the KMTC portal, where you must enter the confidential data.
- Activate the registration button.
- Verify your information.
- Verify the accuracy of your data.
- Last but not least, click Save Changes.
What is the procedure for downloading KMTC admission letters from the portal?
If you want to download admission letters, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the KMTC website.
- Use the username and password to log in.
- Go to the admission letter area once you’ve logged in and you’ll be able to download and print your KMTC admission letter.
Qualifications and duration of KMTC courses
Students are urged to research the basic criteria of the course they desire to pursue before applying for it. Depending on the course, there are different minimal prerequisites. For example, to take a diploma degree at KMTC, you must obtain a minimum score of C (simple) or above.
For certificate courses, a C- (Minus) or higher is required. Except for the Community Health in Nursing program, which takes two and a half years, certificate courses last two years. Except for Community Health Nursing, which takes three and a half years to complete, diploma courses take three years to complete.
Courses at KMTC can be applied Online.
You may now submit your application to the program of your choosing. All applications at KMTC are submitted online. You should start by paying a Kshs 2022 application fee using MPESA pay bill No. 964150. Following payment, you can use this approach to submit your application;
- Visit the KMTC website for further information.
- Apply from the drop-down option.
- Go to the first choice, which is about choosing a course.
- Choose your preferred course level, either beginner, intermediate, or advanced (Diploma or Certificate)
- Select “search” from the drop-down menu.
- There is a form that the system will generate automatically.
- Select the course of your choosing in that form.
- Fill in all of the required fields on the form.
- Ensure that all of the form’s fields are filled in.
- When you’re finished, click “Submit.”
If you want to pursue another course, follow these steps to complete your application:
- You will be transferred to the application form for the second option.
- Choose a course level.
- Click the search button.
- On the following page, the second form will appear.
- Choose one of the two courses available.
- Fill out the form as you did in the choice one course.
- Submit the application by clicking the submit button.
After submitting your application, you will have to wait for the KMTC to publish the list of shortlisted candidates to find out if your application was successful.