The 9 Signs a Relationship Isn’t Going to Last
- You’re merely experiencing lust.
- When you can’t fully open up to your spouse, you feel like you can’t be yourself.
- There was no effective communication.
- You don’t discuss the future with each other.
- When you hide things from your spouse and feel like you can’t fully be yourself, there is no honesty or openness.
- You are not friends with your partner’s pals.
- You don’t put up with each other’s flaws.
- When someone keeps referring to an ex. at every opportunity, they are hooked to an EX.
- There is no compromise.