Changes to one’s ID Card’s Information
Persons with an ID card can modify their civil status, such as changing their name after marriage, moving, adding a new name, and so on.
- School Leaving Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Deed Polls
- Affidavits that have been sworn in
- The administrative office’s confirmation letters
- Birth Certificate
- a photocopy of the parents’ identification
- Marriage with parental consent
- Certification of Divorce
Call Huduma Contact Centre at +254 (020) 6900020 for further details.
Alternatively, go to the Huduma Centre closest to you.
Alternatively, you can contact the National Registration Bureau.
NSSF Building, Block B 8th Floor
P.O Box 57007, 00200 Nairobi.
Tel: +254-20-2722526, +254-20-2720069
Fax number; 2716205