Monday, July 3, 2023
HomeLifestyleHow to Update Your ID Information at Huduma Centre

How to Update Your ID Information at Huduma Centre

Changes to one’s ID Card’s Information

Persons with an ID card can modify their civil status, such as changing their name after marriage, moving, adding a new name, and so on.


  1. School Leaving Certificates
  2. Marriage Certificates
  3. Deed Polls
  4. Affidavits that have been sworn in
  5. The administrative office’s confirmation letters
  6. Birth Certificate
  7. a photocopy of the parents’ identification
  8. Marriage with parental consent
  9. Certification of Divorce
Cost:Kshs 1000
Timelines:  10 days

Call Huduma Contact Centre at +254 (020) 6900020 for further details.

Alternatively, go to the Huduma Centre closest to you.

Alternatively, you can contact the National Registration Bureau.
NSSF Building, Block B 8th Floor
P.O Box 57007, 00200 Nairobi.
Tel: +254-20-2722526, +254-20-2720069
Fax number; 2716205


Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments