Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the continent’s leading bottler, with a shared vision, considerable experience operating in African markets, and a long-term strong commitment to the economic and social development of the communities we serve, including local suppliers and retailers.
Through the Manufacture and Distribution of Coca-Cola Non-Alcoholic Ready to Drink Brands portfolio, which includes sparkling, stills, and energy beverages, CCBA is well positioned to provide customers with more choice, broader availability, and better value.
The prerequisites for becoming a Coca-Cola distributor in Kenya are as follows:
- A bank guarantee of KSh. 2 million might be obtained.
- able to raise between KSh. 3 and KSh. 5 million in start-up financing
- Nairobi Bottlers Limited stipulates that distribution vehicles must have enough carrying capacity.
- Ability to locate/have a warehouse facility with a minimum storage area of 2000 square feet.
- Provide copies of the certificate of incorporation, the memorandum, the applicant’s relevant information, and the KRA PIN Certificate.
- Describe your target market.
- Must be a full-time, focused and committed entrepreneur for the foreseeable future.
- The Nairobi Bottlers Limited Code of Business Ethics must be adhered to.
- Must have a proven track record of good sales/general business knowledge, including door-to-door selling.
- Must be driven by a desire to achieve high levels of performance and growth.
- To work on stock/bank/sales reconciliation, employees must be computer literate.
The following items should be included in your application:
a. Copy of the applicant’s certificate of incorporation, memorandum, and articles of incorporation, as well as the PIN certificate
Indicate the amount of working capital and bank guarantee available.
Interest rate market
Applications should be mailed in a SEALED envelope to the following address:
Country Sales and Marketing Manager
Nairobi Bottlers Limited
P.O. Box 18034-00500,