What exactly is GoTranscript?
GoTranscript is a website that allows internet users from all over the world to apply for transcribing jobs. If you’re seeking for online work, this is your opportunity to apply.
What is the definition of an online transcription?
The process of turning audio recordings to text is known as online transcription. Transcriptions are a job that may be applied for and completed online. The procedure is listening to an audio recording and then writing down what you hear in a specific format. Transcription is one of the simplest internet jobs to learn and perform.
To work as a transcriber, you’ll need the following items.
- A reliable internet connection
- Headphones that operate properly
How to Submit a Request for Transcription at GoTranscript
- To apply, type “gotranscript” into your browser’s address bar or click here.
- Go to the gotranscript.com website.
- This will be the first page that appears if you do Google search.
- There’s an orange button at the bottom of the page that says ‘Apply now.’
- Please click on it.
- This will send you to a job test page where you must complete the test.
- After you’ve completed the test, click Send for Review.
- Within three days, the Go Go team will assess your work and accept or reject your application.